After spending a grueling 2 days removing wallpaper from our master bedroom, I really thought I could swear off wallpaper forever. I didn’t care if it was trendy, or fun, I was just over it and hated it and cursed it forever.
Until…I found this treasure.
Check out this amazing vintage wallpaper I picked up from an antique store in Dallas. I couldn’t find any information on it so I don’t know how vintage it is, but I know I love it. Check out these lovely colors—pink and aqua with gold accents…doesn’t it sort of look like my blog? Haha!
So here’s the dilemna. There are a few places in our house we could actually put this wallpaper on the wall. I’m thinking accent wall for sure rather than an entire room.
There are also so many cute ways people have been using vintage wallpaper these days. So here are a few of my favorites.
1) Framed vintage wallpaper scraps
2) Vintage wallpaper stair risers (I really, really wish I had stairs!!)
3) Vintage filing cabinet makeover
4) Wallpaper-backed bookcase
5) Vintage wallpaper clipboards
6) Vintage wallpaper photography backdrop
7) Vintage wallpaper floorboards
8) Wallpaper-backed lampshades
9) Vintage wallpaper gift tags
10) As wallpaper, of course!
What do you all think? Walls? Furniture?
Are you jealous you don’t have this paper? DON’T BE.
I’m excited to share that an online shop is currently in the works and I’ll be selling some of this beauty on there so you can make a project of your very own out of it. Sharing is caring after all!