Happy Friday! I thought it would be fun to start a Friday series called “girl talk” where I can share distinctly feminine things with you all. Cause you know I love a little girl talk!
Today I thought it’d be fun to share my favorite skin care items. I happen to be super lucky and have an odd combination of dry, yet super sensitive skin. So it’s taken me awhile to figure out what works for me—but these are cult classics that I think everyone will love!
1) Clarasonic cleaner. I use the cashmere cleaning head which is awesome for sensitive skin. It feels so soft and luxurious—I look forward to my face washing times every day!
2) Fresh soy face cleaner. I use this with my Clarasonic, but I love how it leaves my face feeling hydrated and clean.
3) Essential oils. I wrote an entire post about how much I love using essential oils as part of my beauty routine, but these two oils in particular deserve another shout out. Frankincense is the single most powerful zit killer I’ve ever used. I use a cotton swab to dab it on at night and in the morning any breakouts are gone. I also use Young Living’s Essential Beauty Serum added into my moisturizer nightly.
4) Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil. Argan oil saved my skin’s life. I picked it up on a whim, and instantly noticed a huge improvement in my skin’s ability to stay moisturized. I use it in my hair and nails as well. I’ve tried other brands of pure argan oil, but I promise you—Josie’s is the best!
5) Hair, skin & nails vitamins. These pills are full of biotin and other vitamins that help keep my skin, hair and nails healthy and fresh.
So those are my favorite ways to take care of my face and keep it so fresh and so clean, clean! What about you guys?