I know it seems super trendy to be going gluten free these days, but Scott and I have really made an effort to cut down on our gluten for a variety of health reasons the past few months. Whether you are gluten free or not, these savory snacks are ones that anyone will enjoy. They are crispy, tasty and healthy-ish. 🙂
1) Bin Bin Rice Crackers. I was introduced to these from my mom and sister and picked these up at Costco, but you can get them on Amazon here. They are vegan and taste light, crispy and airy. Super tasty!
2) Popcorn. I am so into popcorn right now! I can’t get enough. My favorite current recipe is the bacon cheddar popcorn I posted about last week. Get the recipe here.
3) Snapea Crisps. I was a little nervous the first time I tried these guys but they quickly have turned into one of my favorite snacks. They are made of snap peas and are airy, light and delicious. They come in a variety of flavors. I got a big bag of the slightly salted ones at Costco, but my favorite flavors are the caesar and the wasabi ranch ones. YUM!
4) 3 Seed Sweet Potato Crackers. I think sweet potato crackers are the most trendy veggie right now! These crackers and salty, slightly sweet and super crunchy. This was another Costco purchase.
5) Tortilla Chips. Of course here in Texas these are a staple. My favorite kind, however, are from Food Should Taste Good. You can find them at Costco, here on Amazon and at some local grocery stores!
6) Okra Crisps. I don’t really care for fried okra or regular okra, but these crisps are awesome! They are sweet and crunchy and super addictive. I picked these up in a bulk section at a grocery store by us called Sprouts, but I have seen them in other grocery stores as well. You an also snag them on Amazon here.
7) Potato Chips. Kind of a no-brainer, but potato chips come in so many flavors and varieties that there’s a chip for everyone! However, the BEST chips I have had in a long, long time were these amazing Jackson’s Honest potato chips. They are cooked in coconut oil and taste super fresh. Really worth a try!
So those are my current top favorite gluten-free crispy snacks! What about you guys? Any must-haves to add to my list?