Can you all believe it’s almost 2016? With just days left in the year, I wanted to take time and reflect back on what a great year 2015 was. For us, it was a busy, exciting and productive year! We finally finished our house flip after three years, bought our new house and (right in the middle of it all!) flipped and sold another house. Phew. I am still recovering! 😛 2015 was a fun year here on the blog too! I thought it’d be fun to share the ten most popular posts from 2015 with you all. Ready?
10. Our entryway’s floral wallpaper makeover. Still probably my favorite walls in the house!
9. This super yummy cocktail inspired by the flavors of fall. Although, let’s be honest, it’d be great year round to make! 🙂
8. This fun and easy way to create the perfect distressed paint look.
7. My tips for staging a house to sell. These worked great (twice!) for us. Plus it’s realtor (husband) approved! 🙂
6. This pretty (easy to make!) fall wreath DIY. This technique totally works year round, by the way.
5. I called this post “insane final before and after photos” because a. the differences are crazy and b. we still think we were crazy for doing all of this! This post is complete with a project list for every single room in the house as well.
4. I had a blast teaming up with other bloggers to participate in Swap it Like it’s Hot. I was sent some thrift store finds and made this out of them, plus a few other things! 🙂
3. This post is filled with pretty (FREE!) phone wallpapers you can download. My favorite is still the cactus, but the Nutella one pops up every once in a while too!
2. Another fun thrifted finds makeover! You guys love seeing thrifted trash turn to treasure. Me too.
Ready for the number one most popular post from 2105? Drumroll please!
1. This post exploded on the internet! It’s a fun nail polish hack using Elmer’s glue…seriously. Yes, it works! Check it out!
Thank you all again for being such a huge part of my 2015! I’ve loved every minute of it and I am SUPER excited for 2016! So much goodness to come! 🙂